The fees of a real estate agency in Morocco, correspond to a number of services such as advertising costs, preparation of lease contracts, visits, negotiation, paperwork, advertising …
For Renting a Property in Marrakech
The fees of the Lyz Marrakech Services agency following the signing of a rental contract are:
For the rental of a property for a LONG TERM: (1 year or more)
- One month’s rent excluding tax payable by the owner (plus 20% VAT),
- One month’s rent excluding tax payable by the tenant (plus 20% VAT)
For the rental of a property for a SHORT-TERM: (Less than 1 year)
Our agency perceives:
- short term (<1 month): 25% tax excl. of rental income
- 1 to 5 months: 50% HT of the monthly rent
- 6 months and more: 1 month excluding tax of the monthly rent
For the purchase or sale of a property in Marrakech
In the event of the success of a real estate transaction carried out by our agency in Marrakech, the fees for this transaction amount to 5% excluding tax (VAT not included) of the amount of the main sale price.
These fees are distributed as follows:
- 2.5% HT (3% TTC) charged to the owner
- 2.5% HT (3% TTC) charged to the purchaser
And settled as follows:
- 50% at the signing of the provisional deed under private signature or at the notary AND 50% at the signing of the final deed at the notary.
- 100% at the signing of the final deed at the notary.